About Islamabad Co-operative Housing Society
ICHS TOWN ISLAMABAD
Islamabad Co-operative Housing Society
ICHS Town is a housing project of Islamabad Co-operative Housing Scheme near new Islamabad Airport. It is a registered project under ICT administration cooperative societies department and its registration number is 313.
Following NOCs have been obtained by ICHS from concerned departments:
- Registration No. 313, Co-operative Societies Department, ICT, Islamabad.
- NOC No. 567/SL/N-I/TP/TMAF from Tehsil Municipal Administration (TMA), Fateh Jang.
- NOC No.6/53/Misc/D-28/2008 from Ministry of Defence, Government of Pakistan.
- NOC No. HQCAA/1124/44/ATS(P/C) 2693 from Civil Aviation Authority, Headquarters, Karachi.
- NOC No. DD(EIA)EPA/F-80(IEE)/0307/2009/2892 from Environmental Protection Department, Government of Punjab.
ICHS Town is planned to be developed over an area of 9000 kanals of land located near Fateh Jang Road at about 24 KM from Zero Point. The society aims to cater to the housing requirement of about 35 to 40 thousand of the local population.
This is one of the best low cost housing projects in the close vicinity of New Islamabad Airport which is suitable for long term investment and future residence.
Following is the location map of ICHS Town:
As you can see it is map attached above, the society is going to get direct access through Kashmir Highway Extension that will give it easy approach to New Islamabad Airport as well as Islamabad.
Islamabad Co-operative Housing Scheme
- 4 KM From New Airport Islamabad
- 6 KM From Thalian Interchange
- 4 KM From Metro Bus
- 3 KM From CPEC
- Registered project under ICT administration cooperative societies
ICHS Town offers the following basic amenities to its residents:
- Under Ground Electricity
- Street Lights
- Sewerage System
- Schools and College
- Boundary Wall
- Greens Belts along Roads
- Wide Carpeted Road Network
- Jamia Masjid
- Parks and Play Areas
- Shopping Centers
The society is fully engaged in development work on the project. You can visit the location and see the development work yourself before you make your decision.