PAKISTAN EMPLOYEES CO-OPERATIVE HOUSING SOCIETY
Pakistan Employees Cooperative Housing Society Islamabad is a registered housing society operating since 1989 in the capital city Islamabad. It is considered to be the best place for long term investment in Islamabad due to a number of factors including location, development standards, development status, background, future prospects and current property prices.
The Society is registered under Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA) as well as the Registrar Cooperative Housing Societies Department of Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT)administration.
Registration and NOCs can be checked at:
The site was selected due to the following factors:
- Rolling land surrounded by picturesque topography that requires minimum cutting / filling.
- Easy access to the twin cities of Islamabad / Rawalpindi.
- Sufficient underground drinking water.
- Adjacent to the terminal buildings of New International Airport.
- Link to Motorway & Shahrah-e-Kashmir – the only direct dual carriage fast track road from Zero Point to the New International Airport, reducing the distance from PECHS to the heart of Islamabad by about 8 kilometres.
Salient Features of the Scheme:
- Salient Features of the Scheme:
- Provision of a Community Centre with all modern facilities – auditorium and halls for social & cultural activities including indoor games.
- Provision of a modern Shopping Arcade.
- Provision of a commercial area in every sub sector.
- Boulevards 80 feet 120 feet wide.
- Link Roads / Streets 45 feet to 60 feet wide.
- Provision of educational institutions.
- Provision of Post & Telegraph Office.
- Own security and maintenance arrangement.
- A Central Mosque and Mini Mosques in sub-sectors.
- LED lights & sewerage treatment plants are already I working stage in complete society, however boundary wall of K-Block is in progress.